Dilla beats - Leave me alone!

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I've now had 5 people over the past two months sign up specifically to ask me for me to upload Dilla beat tapes.

Fuck off.

That is all.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I still get PMs off people asking me for Andys last set @ The End lol.

I usually just reply with "send me a picture of your nans labia", or something of that nature...

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yes but surely the ppl requesting stuff from you dont find you in waffle? they find you in mixes section threads? fucking deductive reasoning borf, im telling you need to read books man get an education, if nothing else just to make the mental mechanisms you use to understand the world better than the delapitated since long broken down deserted rusted pissed on and vandalized merry go around you have in there right now.

co0ke

windowlicker
VIP Junglist
maybe they heard of borfing around the interwebs, became obsessed, and are actually just using j dilla tapes as an an excuse to start the grooming process, foothold into your life if you will

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
I still get PMs off people asking me for Andys last set @ The End lol.

I usually just reply with "send me a picture of your nans labia", or something of that nature...
I said in a thread that I had a VIP of Shiners by Dillinja and about 5 people emailed me asking to send it to them. Jokers