Dilemma - Dreams and Nightmares

Another beautiful track man. Have you tried sending any of these to labels?

Another beautiful track man. Have you tried sending any of these to labels?
Thanks man.
I haven't thought about sending tracks to labels for ages as I lost faith in the quality of my productions. I've been sat on this one for ages and never wanted to put it out, but after recieving the positive feedback from my sigor ros bootleg I decided to bite the bullet.
I trying to get back to enjoying making music and I've found that dealing with labels can suck a bit of the fun out of it.
If Spearhead came knocking though.... :razz:

Thanks man.
I haven't thought about sending tracks to labels for ages as I lost faith in the quality of my productions. I've been sat on this one for ages and never wanted to put it out, but after recieving the positive feedback from my sigor ros bootleg I decided to bite the bullet.
I trying to get back to enjoying making music and I've found that dealing with labels can suck a bit of the fun out of it.
If Spearhead came knocking though.... :razz:
Good thinking, most of here just love to make tunes. There is something deeply intrinsically rewarding when you make music. But it is always nice to know other people appreciate your stuff too. Keep posting!

solid production. Maybe sub bass could do with some movement or mids but the beat is banging anyway

This is a very beautiful track. I actually really like the "commercial sounding synth part". Your mix sounds very clean and the musical aspect of the track is nice. great work !

Back
Top Bottom