dildo maker

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
sooo... whats it for. a dildo salad? or am i misunderstanding the concept. genraly i dont think that sort of thing has a place in the family kitchen

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
you can stick other things in there too, you know forau. like a cats paw. surely it would be considered humorous if a cat came staggering into the lounge on four penis helmets for feet? or possibly a frogs head, i mean the possibilities are endless. for great comedy. and justice.

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
you can stick other things in there too, you know forau. like a cats paw. surely it would be considered humorous if a cat came staggering into the lounge on four penis helmets for feet? or possibly a frogs head, i mean the possibilities are endless. for great comedy. and justice.
I think the amount of blood would probably obscure the helmetty shape?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yeah im no expert but im pretty sure they dont have blood on dildos . its not popular. but then where would a cat get blood from.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
well... after rying and failing miserably to whittle a turnip into a butt plug i sought solace in the warm embrace of the internet. From there i was taken on a spiritualy enlightening journey, ultiately ending up at this website (y)

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
:lol_board