Digital "Void VIP / Stitch Up" (Function 9601LPS)

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Digital "Void VIP / Stitch Up" (Function 9601LPS)

I was never too crazy about "Void VIP" till I heard someone play it at the Philly club "Fluid" a few weeks back. As it turns out I really like the new arrangement of it all and that new distorted FM bass sounds really cool. The change ups are even more interesting then "G-Man" and I love "G-Man". The flip has nice beats however the vibe is so dark you might think about jumping out of a window. Its way too moody, its darker then a 1993 Ratty set for goodness sakes.

If you like the dark 'Ardkore sound this *new* record is for you. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm getting really impatient waiting for the "Dubzilla" album. This is going to be the best jungle album since Digital Nation! Theres some serious 1992 flavored tunes on this Dubzilla album, my favorite being "Red Head"! Its a hypnotic amen roller with 1980s text-to-speach robot voices and 1991 bleeps..... QUALITY!

Ha! Respect 1992! Your the only other person I know whose heard let alone likes "G-Man". This has got to be one of my favourite Digital tunes, the drops heavy as fuck!!!

Buying this one too, really like the way they've gone high tech with the dub sound. The original void was a killa and this is a fat remix.
Not heard much of the other side of this, but seems like it'll be another dope dub track.
Gotta say G-man is one of my current favourites too. Loving the deep deep dub tunes and scan't wait for Dubzilla.
Did you like "Fool Bwoy"? I was really into that but not many other people seemed to like it, and I always see unbought copies floating around in stores.

Yah "G-Man" is one of the best tunes of the year. I love it so much I bought two copies so I can juggle it. If you like this tune you'll want to get Eljay & Ruffstuff "Serious" (L-Plates 007). L-Plates 007 is very 1992 like G-Man only its even more uplifting and theres more interesting changes. As for Fool Boy I never liked that one... its too boring.

klusta said:
1992 said:
I bought two copies so I can juggle it

Come on then, let us hear some of ya juggling.....

Go to http://www.dogsonacid.com and look for one of my posts. I have a bunch of MP3s in my sig. The one that juggles "G-Man" is the first mix (the one at the bottom).

Back
Top Bottom