Digital Tunes - New releases & back catalogue releases up now!

Midnight Sun

black-mint-with-white-background.png

Just to let you heads know we have recently got a lot of back catalogue from various labels up including Hospital, V Recordings, Innerground, No U Turn + more and some great new releases by smaller independent labels. Check it all out at www.digital-tunes.net. We will be improving the site a lot in the near future and we have also signed some new distribution dealsl that will improve our content ! Still one price for WAV/FLAC/MP3 .

are you a record label owner? would you be intrested in signing up to deliver your music to us directly? please visit www.digital-tunes.net/signup for more info.

Recent releases: https://www.digital-tunes.net/genres/drum-and-bass

Bestsellers: https://www.digital-tunes.net/bestsellers/drum-and-bass

would still love to hear from you so any feedback welcome & appreciated! We will try to post info on new releases here frequently.

-DT crew

Hi Everyone!

We are upping a lot of back catalogue atm! New releases also dropping in constantly! Let us know if you got any thoughts on how we could make the site better, we are going to be working on functionality and user friendliness real soon! Mean while check out the new stuff!

DT Crew

Is there a way I can view all of the labels that you feature on the site without having to search for them individually. Cheers

Is there a way I can view all of the labels that you feature on the site without having to search for them individually. Cheers

At the minute, no, but that is something i'll forward to our technical staff! But you can click on a label to see all stuff released on that label.

At the minute, no, but that is something i'll forward to our technical staff! But you can click on a label to see all stuff released on that label.

Cool, that's a feature I'd love to see. Thanks for selling all formats at one price though - it's what sets you apart!

Cool, that's a feature I'd love to see. Thanks for selling all formats at one price though - it's what sets you apart!

Glad to hear you like that. We have no plans to charge extra for different formats! I shall forward your suggestion to our new tech staff! We now have loads of back catalogue up including stuff from Dispatch, V Recs, Dom & Roland prodcutions, Different, Commericial Suicide etc....you name it!

Personally the only thing that bothers me about Digital Tunes is the lack of label support. There are a few big dnb labels who don't release on DT so it means I don't always check to see if it's worth buying my weekly music from there. If there was more support from the labels and pretty much all weekly dnb releases were going up on DT and at the same time as everywhere else, then I'd be a regular. At this stage I'm far too lazy to go buying from two or three different places to save a couple of bucks so I would need one place to have everything.

There was a bug in our system that caused a newsletter to be sent out several times to a lot of users. Unfortunatley technology plays up sometimes, we apologize for this.

Back
Top Bottom