DIGITAL & SPIRIT

dj_akuma

Has anybody heard the new Digital & Spirit EP on promo? Am I correct in thinking that one of the tracks is a complete rip-off of Sector 3 by Ed Rush & Nico on No-U-Turn. How the hell can people do this and keep a straight face? ( well maybe their rolling about on the floor at home in fits of laughter over how they got away with it ) And what the fuck would Ed Rush think when he hears it?:mad:

Originally posted by dj_akuma
Has anybody heard the new Digital & Spirit EP on promo? Am I correct in thinking that one of the tracks is a complete rip-off of Sector 3 by Ed Rush & Nico on No-U-Turn. How the hell can people do this and keep a straight face? ( well maybe their rolling about on the floor at home in fits of laughter over how they got away with it ) And what the fuck would Ed Rush think when he hears it?:mad:

Didnt make a purchase on it :)

Re: Re: DIGITAL & SPIRIT

Originally posted by sdm
Didnt make a purchase on it :)

I didn't buy it...it didn't do much for me apart from make me angry...digital & spirit can do much better than this.... my money went to Artificial Intelligence - 'Soul Good' which is disgustingly good!!:slayer:

Don't suppose you've got a clip of the offending tune.

Sector 3 is fucking bad :slayer:

Re: Re: Re: DIGITAL & SPIRIT

I didn't buy it...it didn't do much for me apart from make me angry...digital & spirit can do much better than this.... my money went to Artificial Intelligence - 'Soul Good' which is disgustingly good!!:slayer:

Yeah, they can do MUCH better :-/

Yeah the Spirit tune on that ep, 'Fortress', uses the same vocal sample as a tune that came out on Spektrum Audio a while back called 'N13' by Dj E (btw Id heavily recommend 'N13' to anyone, propa heavy but the vinyl is stupidly quiet!!!)

I bought the ep for something a bit different from what I usually play. I dont normally get into much of their stuff but I think this one is ok......

Originally posted by Mulla
Yeah the Spirit tune on that ep, 'Fortress', uses the same vocal sample as a tune that came out on Spektrum Audio a while back called 'N13' by Dj E (btw Id heavily recommend 'N13' to anyone, propa heavy but the vinyl is stupidly quiet!!!)

Not forgetting to mention its full of loud pops!:mad:

ok so the tune which has the same hook as my love from the torque era is called......... ?

I've been looking for this one for almost a year

DAMMMMMMN

I just got comatone and I do remember it. Last year in april Ed Rush played this tune which totally 0wned me...... the way I described it on DOA was 'torque era' sounding and comatone is why!

But it's not comatone, and it's not my love. The hook is almost identically looped like my love is but it's an amen tune. I remember thinking it could even be by dillinja at the time but I doubt it now as he didn't play it on his tour here.

Now I'm even more confused than when I started :(

It sounds a lot like "Skitzaphonic" on the Loxy & Ink EP on Metalheadz. I think this might be what you're thinking about. Or not.

no no no it's not schizaphonic or comatone

sample is REAL similar to my love

just amens and dillinja type fx

Back
Top Bottom