DIGITAL - RESPEK DA FOUNDATION E.P. FEAT. RESPONSE & DUB PHIZIX

deadline remix? you realize the sample pack from the remix compo has been out since forever and everybody and their aunt has remixed it?
funny part is that the samples are few and quite shitty, but the way digital put it together and engineered it we got that masterpiece.

i didnt listen to it, come to think of it, itll listem now.

Re: DIGITAL - RESPEK DA FOUNDATION E.P. FEAT. RESPONSE & DUB PHIZIX

Thanks for the big ups!

- - - Updated - - -

This EP will certainly be on vinyl mid to late Feb. I'll try and get some to Red Eye and on on my new website earlier than that:)

- - - Updated - - -

One of the reasons this has taken so long to see a release is the fact I went through a load of remixes due to the back to you competition which kind of slaughtered me so by the time the Dub Phizix remix came about I couldn't even listen to it properly as I was Deadlined out lol Anyway I'm over it now and I can happily play this and the original without hiding in a dark corner! Oh and the other reason is...... My label hasn't been running to release anything but now I'm fully on to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Logikz. I do have fun making music and one thing I like about producing is using 'a load of crap' to make a track. I was with Nomine from Tempa last year and he made a whole track from one noise which was a recording of him hitting a saucepan with a wooden spoon haha

Finally! Silver lining is a great track also.
thanks for vinyl, will be bagging it as soon as !

Deadline remix is great, but I kind of feel I would have appreciated it more a few years ago.

"Silver Lining" though is *absolutely immense* and no self-respecting DJ can do without it IMO.

Jesus dart - there is a name I haven't seen on a forum in a while! Original DOA crew! How are things in Perth man, do you ever see Frodo out there?

Jheeez this is taking it's time....anyone know of a definite release date? On sound cloud it just says that its forthcoming end of February

Back
Top Bottom