Digital (MP3) Mixing ???

Sicx

VIP Junglist
So im talking about mixing mp3's on a laptop for personal entertainment. Using software like VirtualDJ, Zulu, stuff like that.
What do you actually need for this? So far I have laptop, speakers, software (obviously); but do you need a mixer aswell?

Also, I realise im gunna get flamed for this, but sensible answers much appreciated.

fine, get yourself serato and a controller from numark (n7?) and get started

So im talking about mixing mp3's on a laptop for personal entertainment. Using software like VirtualDJ, Zulu, stuff like that.
What do you actually need for this? So far I have laptop, speakers, software (obviously); but do you need a mixer aswell?

Also, I realise im gunna get flamed for this, but sensible answers much appreciated.

you have everything you need then, install the software and crack on. you might want to get an external soundcard for better sound quality and to enable you to monitor properly or a midi controller so you dont have to mince about using your mouse but these are all nice little extras and aren't strictly necessary

forgot, install midiyoke on your laptop. it's important and it might take a while. google it and the webpage should follow

Back
Top Bottom