Digital label (free)

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
Aiiight so I'm in need of some tracks for 002 on the label. Can be any style of dnb, hell, it doesn't even have to be dnb.

They will be released for free, so no commission will be earned. It's basically there to release quality music from quality unsigned talent.

Hit me up if you have 1 or 2 tracks to send my way please :)

Thanks.

Wow... checkin out this, "Ravegospel" by Sam the dnb man, and I must say I'm quite surprised... very cool!!!

VERY interesting intro and the Prod is class! I'm about to dl his other track. Please give me regards to mr. Sam... I love his Progressive nature in this track... always driving forward and doing something different with the tune = not that many people go this route unless they're making whacky IDM, lol.

Here are two 160 bpm 'dnb' tracks I recently created:

http://nuskoolbreaks.us/current/

Seems like some people have trouble streaming them so your best bet is to dl them.

Uh oh... I just dled the 'rmx' and it sounds exactly like the original. :confused:

Perhaps you uploaded the same track twice???
just wanted to make sure because both songs sound identical

fyi

Thanks everyone & yeah I uploaded the wrong one mate, and now I can't find the remix on my HDD :/ ??? So that has gone a bit tits up. Thanks for the info mate and I'll tell Sam you like it :)

Peace

Back
Top Bottom