Digital - Deadline (Dub Phizix Remix)

I was on youtube the other day looking at this and this has to be one of the most remixed tracks, I found at least 10
like this one though, nice tune

Probably because there was a remix competition for this not too long ago. Not sure who won it though but I have the stems somewhere. Might give it a go myself!

This remix is rude.

Probably because there was a remix competition for this not too long ago. Not sure who won it though but I have the stems somewhere. Might give it a go myself!

This remix is rude.

Any chance of an upload of the stems mate? Missed out before..

Spoke 2 George about this ages ago,he said its never to be released,shame really.
But you never know,might see the light of day as a freebie...

would be nice, realsie thats probably the only possibility seein as its a bootleg.

I still go mad for this. First heard it around June time when Critical hosted room two at Fabric. It just feels so stripped back. Phizix's no messing about raw percussion. And that sample sounding is if someone is gasping for breath at the drop. Deary Deary me.

Last edited:
re-discovered this gem after forgetting what it was long ago! absolute banger... heard it in a fabric mix - think it was icicle b2b spectrasoul... now it's in a lynx mix on RBMA...

Back
Top Bottom