[DIGITAL BLUS 014] SUNNY CRIMEA - HIDE WITH ME / A BIT OF SADNESS

sunnycrimea

A: SUNNY CRIMEA: HIDE WITH ME
B: SUNNY CRIMEA: A BIT OF SADNESS

A: HIDE WITH ME

Psychedelic wavy effects open up this number in a Pink Floyd-esque fashion, as smooth Rhodes chords, and legato saxes and trumpets riff add to the atmosphere. Chimes enhance the ambiance while bass-heavy drums drive forward. Trumpet riffs continue while bongos come in from the rear. The drop follows, connecting all of these elements atop a swift, moving bassline. Additional brass stabs build the track’s intensity. Synth chords and phase effects “scream out” at the midpoint, making the listener feel as if they’re being taken out of this world. The Rhodes come around again in the break as castanets lead to a second drop of melody madness. Pure quality on this release! This is what deep drum ‘n bass is all about!

B: A BIT OF SADNESS

Opening in half time, a simple vocal sample brings the vibes amongst warm, layered synth textures. The drum fill drops and bass lead to the euphoric drop. The melody rolls through, bringing attention to just how big this tune really is. The break brings ecstatic pads and the half time feel once again. Fans of Hospital, Horizons, Creative Source, Influenza and other deep drum & bass labels will fall in love with this one.

-BLU SAPHIR GROUP-

SOUNDCLOUD
FACEBOOK

BEATPORT

Back
Top Bottom