Digital - 3 points / sounds of freedom (CIA promo)

Serum

VIP Junglist
This is a MUST HAVE piece of wax!
The best side is "sounds of freedom" which is a very bouncy amen tune using the usual massive sub throbs and a nice combination of 2 differently EQed amen breaks alongside some really well used ragga vocals and a nice oldskool synth, while the intro goes for a "tudor rose" style harpsichord tune. Everything about this tune is catchy as fuck.
3 points isn't quite as good but is still a really nice tune. Digital goes for a more Total Science style approach to beats with some nice punchy bizness rolling over more huge sub bass and adds some really nice surreal sounding chilled synths over the top.
BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serum said:
This is a MUST HAVE piece of wax!
The best side is "sounds of freedom" which is a very bouncy amen tune using the usual massive sub throbs and a nice combination of 2 differently EQed amen breaks alongside some really well used ragga vocals and a nice oldskool synth, while the intro goes for a "tudor rose" style harpsichord tune. Everything about this tune is catchy as fuck.
3 points isn't quite as good but is still a really nice tune. Digital goes for a more Total Science style approach to beats with some nice punchy bizness rolling over more huge sub bass and adds some really nice surreal sounding chilled synths over the top.
BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah man, got this one last week, rinse out :slayer:

This is the first Digital thing i've picked up since I bought since Waterhouse Dub (I bought the ep with the remix on but only for that remix by A Sides). Dont really feel much of Digitals stuff but this one is tasty.

Sounds Of Freedom is ruff.

Caution said:
This is the first Digital thing i've picked up since I bought since Waterhouse Dub (I bought the ep with the remix on but only for that remix by A Sides). Dont really feel much of Digitals stuff but this one is tasty.

Sounds Of Freedom is ruff.

too right! i have been very selective over digital stuff too, this one rocks the house :D big ups digital.

for those that have not heard :D

http://dnbforum.com/audio.php?id=290

Back
Top Bottom