DIGERIDOO

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
For those who liked the digeridoo samples on my tune The Dream.... I downloaded a vst called Camel phat. After sampling the digeridoo samples from some aboriginal music. I fed the samples into camel phat and messed about with bass flange, filter type effects. Thats how i got such a rich sound out of the samples.
Just incase you lot were wonderin.
Camel phat is the ultimate vst for distortion, flange, filters and effects
peace:rowley::rowley:

i once new a friend of a friend who got it through torrents. he was a bad man. he didnt pay a penny which i am totally against.

he downloaded utorrent or bitorrent,(utorrent is better i heard) they are programs used to download torrents in.

he used isohunt.com to search for it. he downloaded it via bitorrent or utorrent he said to the police. they found out he had hundreds of vsts on his computer all not paid for. camel phat ran specifically through the mixer he said and could be applied to drums / bass / and basically used to ' phatten ' up the sounds and make them pristine.

i reccommoed going on their website and downloading the demo version, and if its nice , buy it for $85.00 as not paying will only end in sleepless nites and ringing ears ........

do you know what i have a friend who has had so much trouble getting effects plugins thou torrents , cos he has a mac, hes been trying to find camelphat for a long time,

SO I JUST FUCKEN PAYED FOR IT.

JEEEESSSSSHHHH. I hope your friend liked it dark? Just imagine how much use they are gonna get for that price. I'd put camelphat on my toast in the morning at that price.
:boobies: or on my missus

do you know what i have a friend who has had so much trouble getting effects plugins thou torrents , cos he has a mac, hes been trying to find camelphat for a long time,

SO I JUST FUCKEN PAYED FOR IT.

fair do's , just a pointer for those that had not heard of torrentz.

Back
Top Bottom