VIP Junglist
Marcus Intalex & ST Files - How You Make Me Feel

or

Marcus Intalex & ST Files - Love & Happiness

May have to put em both in!!

outterspace dicks on them both

outterspace = best MIST tune imo

24q7sq0.jpg

what the fuck is this question even asking? well i know what its asking but what for? and
24q7sq0.jpg
needs to be made into a smiley

I was doing a mix covering 15 years of me DJ'ing. 32 tracks from 15 years. The decision of which of the two to include was fucking hard!!

---------- Post added at 21:38 ---------- Previous post was at 21:37 ----------

outterspace dicks on them both

Possibly the most 'dancefloor' tune Marcus ever made. Love it but it doesn't touch either of the two above in terms of what he's capable of!

---------- Post added at 21:39 ---------- Previous post was at 21:38 ----------

how you make me feel = best MIST tune imo

This!!!

Although I could chuck the sincere remix in to make things even harder to choose!

I was doing a mix covering 15 years of me DJ'ing. 32 tracks from 15 years. The decision of which of the two to include was fucking hard!!

---------- Post added at 21:38 ---------- Previous post was at 21:37 ----------

Possibly the most 'dancefloor' tune Marcus ever made. Love it but it doesn't touch either of the two above in terms of what he's capable of!

---------- Post added at 21:39 ---------- Previous post was at 21:38 ----------

This!!!

Although I could chuck the sincere remix in to make things even harder to choose!

Not exactly......He has made a ton of tunes, however this stands out as one of his best, and as a result, gets kained on the dancefloor.
Would say 3am, faceless remix, time to fly, and Triband all have more commercial appeal on face value for example.
Thats my opinion tho

Back
Top Bottom