DnB Different version of Ez Rollers - Tough at the top

TehLover

I found that once i dont remember correctly when and i was trying to search what version is this with intro and outro like that but couldnt find it. Can someone tell me any details about it? Is it official version or some fan made? Cheers and thanks for any answers :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like someone has looped the synth (whatever ya call it??) from the Origin Unknown version and mixed/cut in the vocal version??

Yea i thought same but im crazy about album "Weekend World" and i think i have every version of singles, random tracks etc. and i always want to know who did for example this track like this etc. Just want to know if this intro/outro did random guy who never tagged this that its him or its made by someone known :) btw drums in this version are different than origin unknown has, only one thing is same. Its a mystery, need to call scooby do to solve it :) Anyway thanks for check and big up! :)

edit: btw when i found this track on youtube it was named track 13 tough at the top something like this for sure was "track 13" included but i couldnt find any album etc. that had this track as number 13. Maybe it was just without reason on someones private v/a, who knows :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom