Different Mixdowns for Myspace?

Treazon

Myriad Abstruse
VIP Junglist
I was just wondering, do any of you fellow producers do a different mixdown for Myspace?

I find that when I make a tune, it sounds fine on most sound systems (Car, monitors, stereo etc.) but when I upload it to Myspaz it sounds muffled and generally shat...

For that reason, I've done a 'Myspace Mixdown' (Mainly making the tops louder on the drums) for my most recent mix of 'Peaking Time', which should be up by tomorrow!

Also, what bit rate do you use for Myspace? My last couple of tunes have been 192kbps, but this one will be 224 to see if it makes any difference...

Any opinions would be appreciated.

:hagglers:

sounds like the stuff clipz and die put together just recently. i mean i just listened briefly but you know, at a glance.

Hmmm, I'm not sure whether to take that as a compliment or not... thanks anyway! Do you have an answer to the question I asked though?! :D

P.S. I've uploaded the new version of 'Peaking Time' to Myspace now, with a completely different drop/melody... Should be there to listen to soon!

so u booted the tops, when myspace makes the tops sound shit and wishywashy anyway?, yeah does sound real toppy man

keep it as is mate for myspace, u wont ever get a good sound there cos the player is shit!

keep ur mixes exactly to how they are

so u booted the tops, when myspace makes the tops sound shit and wishywashy anyway?, yeah does sound real toppy man

keep it as is mate for myspace, u wont ever get a good sound there cos the player is shit!

keep ur mixes exactly to how they are

Ok mate, the thing is I don't have the internet at home so I hardly get time to listen to what it sounds like on myspace, haven't had the chance to listen to what it sounds like now... Cheers for the info!

to answer your question, no, i wouldnt make a separate mix for myspace.
2 mixes, one for the djs to play with all levels pushed really hard, and one to send to labels.
i think it was dillinja what said that.

Back
Top Bottom