diet of cheese, bread and pizza

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
how detrimental to my health could this be if i kept it up?

pretty much lived on cheese on toast/sandwiches and tesco pizzas for the last 2 weeks. Like seriously, i'm getting through more than a kilo of extra mature cheddar a week and at least 2 loafs of bread.

Think i should nip this in the bud and actually ingest some kind of vegetation.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
thats just fine that. depends a little on what tescos pizza is like but if you get some ramen in there or macaroni you should be fine.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
do you not have parents that force feed you broccoli and cabbage and beef stew?
i did, then i hit 13, realised my mums cooking sucked dick, and started fending for myself, taught myself how to cook...then threw those skills away to munch on cheese on toast and pizza

D

dirty breaks

how detrimental to my health could this be if i kept it up?

pretty much lived on cheese on toast/sandwiches and tesco pizzas for the last 2 weeks. Like seriously, i'm getting through more than a kilo of extra mature cheddar a week and at least 2 loafs of bread.

Think i should nip this in the bud and actually ingest some kind of vegetation.
cheese is expensive... try replacing the cheese in your diet with razor blades and broken glass, that'll be better for you...

ok, not better for you, but for us... so we wouldn't have to put up with your waste threads anymore.

D

dirty breaks

Have you ever set foot in a drugstore?
drugstore? that's the place where my dealer lives innit?

razor blades are silly expensive, ridiculous.. and £2.50+ for a can of deodrant? what the fuck is that all about!
I was trying to get man like ahmed to eat razors and die... it might work out, who knows?

and expensive deodrant is a horror story, we need geldof to do a charity gig to raise funds in awareness of the plight that smelly men go through when trying to fix their odour problem. call it 'live sprayed' or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i got a deodorant that specifically says on the front it smells like cheese onion crisps. dont know why in the hell i bought that.

G

GrantElva

This diet is very unhealthy - limit bread and try not to eat more than 100 g of cheese every day - cheese is useful but only when you don't eat too much of it, as it is saturated with fat. Give preference to low-fat kinds of cheese and eat it with green vegetables, and pizza is the best way to obesity, so forget about fast-food and prefer home meals, in case you cannot get a proper meal, dairy products will be much help.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
HELLO YOU FUCKING PRAT

edit: wait a minute. this bot nailed it, got both the bread and cheese and the pizza in the reply, that is scary

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Why not make a spear and go out and kill some stuff, like a cow, they dont even move, wait for the farmer to go bed, hit one right in the head with a brick, you could have a bbq right there and then. Theres plenty out there if your willing to look.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
very well, we shall let its next post decide. if good we will keep it on, but the slightest decline in accuracy and it will have to be disposed of. someone else will have to do it though i dont know where the button is.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Hit it in the head with a brick, or smash your screen with a brick and scream "Die Bot Die", smash your face with a brick, problem solved with a brick, has a brick ever failed you, seriously, where would we be witohut bricks