DnB Diesel

Cheers guys! Haha Street Deacon, that's the best compliment to a track I reckon. I don't think this tune is finished yet, I'd like to nail the structure and tidy up a few edits, but I don't want to over think it either. Any points on that front?

yeh thats big, cant comment on the mix (headphones) too much but loving the structure and the vibe

- - - Updated - - -

although you did ask about the structure etc.
I'd say chop the length of the tune down a bit :) possibly 2*32 bar sections after the drop one for each variation then a cool down 16 to the breakdown.... i think it makes it more label friendly thats all if you want it releasing.

Obviously this depends on where it goes, but personally i think 7 minutes is too long for a track of this type :)

Intense bass work man, really liking this! All the elements in this tune have got quality sound and come trough clean from what I can tell... This reminds me of calyx & tebee's newer stuff tbh, great vibes.

Thanks for the comments guys, I'll try and get ruthless with the final structure this weekend. I've never made a tune yet that I would want to send to any label so I wanna push myself a bit further on this one. I'm only on headphones at the minute too, so final mixdown might be :alan:

Back
Top Bottom