DIE

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
FUCKING BASTARD CUNTING BITCH WHORE.

VNfbODHF BRDHGB HFGB\FBDjfbEHGBRpifubegu[PFWNBFUBDUBWRUGBGFAHFUGHFDSUGHFGUPHGREQGHR[PGHR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Last night could end up to be mega shit.

Double Southern Comforts and coke from 3 o clock in the afternoon, 3 at a time usually. Playing pool, on the quiz machines and such forth, having a laugh.

Then everyone went outside for a fag or to the bar or something, me and this fit 18 year old from my office. She started hanging on to me and stuff. Then she just stared at me, and I thought "Do I kiss her. She's mega fit, what if she says no and you look like a twat" People came back over so she moved, then like 5 minutes later whispered to me "so you didn't want to kiss me?"

So then I got up and suggested she came outside. So we went outside the pub, and she asked the same thing. so I replied, "Of course I do Kate". Thing is, her name is Lisa, and Kate is the other girl in my office. Managed to blag her that I said "Of course I do, OK" and started getting off with her. She suggests we go back to hers in a bit, so I obviously agree, she's mint like. Then like 5 minutes later, I called her Kate again. She just stormed off.

She's blatantly gonna tell Kate that I said her name when I was with Lisa. So Kate'll be like wtf, Lisa will be like wtf, I feel ill from too much Southern Comfort, and I have a killer deadline this week.

Anyone else had bad times at xmas parties?

My situation has drastically gone downhill.

Apparently, i promised I'd never leave this girl, and I'd never hurt her.

I don't remember saying that, and now that I told her it was a bit of fun, she's proper upset, and all 4 of them in my office are practically ignoring me.

IS IT MY FAULT SHE'S OBSESSED WITH ME??????? NO.

And there's an issue with the girl I'm seeing now, so I'm mega pissed off with women.
This...

I'm close to just shouting at one of them...

But I'll get bollocked.

So I need to let off steam ABOUT THE FUCKING SLAG FACED SUPER BITCH WHORE LIKE SLUTS

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I'm going to be ignored for ages though, I know I will.

Ain't about being in work, in an office with 4 women, and all of them ignoring you and being bitchy.

That's the one way to grind a man down.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
intra-office passive aggression specially in a female dominated enviroment is unbearable i know, best thing to do is have a heart to heart i guess. tea, scones, you could bring a bucket, sit down and piss in it, just relate really

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Haha, quality.

I'm crazy bout Kate, the one who's name I said by accident, which makes the situation worse like.

And now she's gonna think I was saying those things to Lisa just for a shag, so she'll never trust me.

Thi situation sucks big fat horse cock.

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Mate just act like your not arsed just be happy an genrally cheerfull round them, they will just be ignoring you for a reaction an if you dont give them one they will soon crack.

*Chloe

VIP Junglist
man girls are bitches anyways.
and im a girl.

telling the truth usually works.
if you like that girl who you called her the wrong name
just tell her you messed up.

if that doesnt work then, fuck them really
i mean if they're bitches, then you shouldnt want to hang out with them
nor care what they think.