Die & Jenna G - 1000 Soul Songs (Break Remix)

i know its break and unmistakably sounds like break but im not feeling it.

maybe im growing tired of the same sound or maybe its genna's "a thousand" i find annoying. either way, this ones not for me. break can do better, much better

i listened to it and i didn't like it. so i then listened it multiple times, because i thought somethings wrong...it can't be. i mean it's break. it can't be shit..but it is unfortunately. okay maybe not shit, but still..i don't like it really.

Last edited:
also got really excited when i saw break had remixed this as i quite like the original. but have to say, this is probably the first track break has ever remixed where i actually prefer the original! still quite good though (as others have pointed out however, he can do better)

Yeah, we've heard it all before, how about you finally stop moaning about liquid and vocal tunes and show some appreciation instead? There's no need for you to come in every thread just to say it's all shit.

I like some vocal tracks, just not ones with soulfull vocals in it. Ewun "Screw UP" is a vocal track that I like right off the top of my head.

Back
Top Bottom