Die - Ghetto Bizness

WhoSayReload?

VIP Junglist

such a sick tune check this out, you should all appreciate this. One DJ on the flip isn't half bad either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumping a pretty old thread but it always pissed me off that Ghet'to Bizness was only 3:44 long. Anyone know if there was ever an extended version? Probably one of my favourite tracks to play but it's so short.

Bumping a pretty old thread but it always pissed me off that Ghet'to Bizness was only 3:44 long. Anyone know if there was ever an extended version? Probably one of my favourite tracks to play but it's so short.

PM Moskit!

dunno but the version in nightlife 5 is different to the released version.

and it's nowhere near as bad as diplodocus in terms of length

I have Diplodocus on vinyl and I'm sure it's not 3 minutes... The album mix is shorter, probably to get all the tracks onto one disc.

could be, i have a copy of diplodocus from a dnb arena album and it is 3.44 - they must have fannied around a lot with album versions and so on

Back
Top Bottom