Diddy Ft. Skepta - Hello Good Morning (Grime Remix)

Ian_x

Waddaythink? I think it's a good look for UK music. More artists from America looking to the UK for producers/remixers etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not quite sure what I think of it, but I know I don't want this to hit the US mainstream because the second it does it'll cease being grime and just be called rap. Most of the American mainstream has trouble getting these things right, dubstep & grime will be/are lumped under rap just the same as house and trance are referred to as techno. The next thing I foresee, because US mainstream producers feel the need to go with trends, is that you'll have a bunch wannabe grime from US rappers and producers. This is bad because to me a small part of what makes it grime is the accent and slang, something that would get lost in translation.

On the plus side it would be refreshing to hear Skepta, Wiley and other grime artists on the radio.

Gwaan skeppy! The tune aint for me but wish him and any uk artists the best in crackin the states, weren't long ago he was doin lord of the mic an all that

Back
Top Bottom