did everybody die?

logikz

I Am Not The King
go on then!
post!
its a discussion forum!
always remember the 2079-e.

lets spark up something controversial like... erm...
suggestions?

amen debate?
hard vs software debate?
how to get the grittiest sound on your beats?

go on!

logikz said:
go on then!
post!
its a discussion forum!
always remember the 2079-e.

lets spark up something controversial like... erm...
suggestions?

amen debate?
hard vs software debate?
how to get the grittiest sound on your beats?

go on!

HEH!! ;]

Amens rule!

Software r0x at the moment (cause I can't afford the expensive hardware)

I have no idea how to make my beats gritty?! Perhaps I should sample in 'pre-gritted' beats, LOL ;]

logikz said:
software is the shit no doubt. But you have no idea how much simpler a hardware synth can make it for you. when are we getting more science from you stuu?

When I learn how to make something decent, LOL ;]

We can chat about how lame Dillinja tunes are or perhaps how DnB has no balls cause all the new DnB tunes use 2-step beats. :evil:

Yah why is this forum so damn quite???

Whilst D&B is an important part of my life atm, I can't bank on it being around forever. Styles change, tastes change, and so in the long term I'd have to say goodbye...but does that mean if D&B branches off into some new styles like hardcore did then I can follow one of those after? :P

im really hung over. but i gots to fuck. and listen to jungle. and smoke weed. and shit actually i think im going to spark a bifta right now.

whos with me!
its cybersmoke time. (like cybersex but instead of the 'sex' you smoke see)

Never too early for a cyber-chuff mate ;) ! *sparks up spliff* That should sort me out ready for a hard days work!!! :fag: :pimp: Gutted!!! Having to smoke soap the last couple of days!!! I HATE SOAP!!! :cry:

Back
Top Bottom