Did Dinosaurs Leave Earth on a Spaceship?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by jmzmaloney, May 30, 2011.

1. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

Do you have any contradicting theories on the origin of the Earth that youd like to divulge?

2. Osime

Osime Official Japanese Student

The pyramids were not raided in the past, but were actually raided by time travelling bandits from the future. This would explain why the treasures were never found... because they were stolen in separate space-time continuum. They will be found in 2500C.E. or like 300A.C.E. (Actual current era). I only hope I will be applauded as a hero for this statement.

3. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

Yes I think spaceships left earth on a dinosaur

4. mr karnage

mr karnage deep inside the jungle

the pyramids were built by people with knowledge of electrical power.

ever watched discory channel, they proved that it couldnt be done using only man power

5. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

we came from mars .. honestly, google it

6. jmzmaloney

Yeah I know particles from Mars, which was already established as a hospitable planet, then around the time it bacame inhospitable an asteroid hit it and molecules or some shit hit earth, which had just become hospitable thus allowing them to thrive.

What about ol' Morgan Freeman though telling us we're all a load of dimensions crashing into each other creating Big Bangs, isnt this just Eastenders on a whole big, much broader scale. Thinking that we'll believe anything. Maybe a guy went through the dimensions accidentally with the pyramids as a spacecraft landing on a pharoah and dissappearing many years later with 5 millions Jews. You cant believe anyone you have to make up your mind yourself.

7. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

what you said yh ... if the universe is expanding, as they say, then the atoms and everything else is expanding yes ?? ... so therefore we would be .. and everything else would be also, as everything is made out of the same atoms .. were all connected.. so, basically , we could be double in size , and everything else could be , every second .. and you wouldnt notice ... would you .. as it all expands together, these atoms .. of the ever expanding universe .. right from the center of our earth and outwards .. its not an iron core .. its more dense ... its more dense than anything in the world, even you .. and its expanding .. and so is everything.. and ure from mars

8. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

9. jmzmaloney

Dinosaurs came before humans, so God was a dinosaur, he took them off to a better place when the apes bacame to clever, knowing that they would one day overthrow the dinosaurs, and soon destroying the world.

10. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

thats bloody daft. of course we dont expand with the universe, did you ever hear of redshift. and yo mommas from uranus.

11. Ozmatic

Ozmatic Chair of the Nitty Gritty Committee

We get further apart, not bigger

12. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

I get the impression our usual words arent up to the job of describing what's happening in the universe although I think Ethix is spot on about us expanding and not being aware of it though.

According to the bible we lived at the same time as the dinosaurs and slept with a species of alien called the nephilim. Probably didnt happen like that in fairness.

13. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

i think dinosaurs still exist....in the hearts and smiles of every young girl and boy....

14. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

lochness monster is real....would you like to hear about the time we met the Loch Ness Monster? Ooh, it must have been about seven, eight years ago. Me and the little lady was out on this boat, you see, all alone at night, when all of the sudden this huge creature, this giant crustacean from the Paleolithic Era, comes out of the water. It stood above us looking down with these big red eyes....and I yelled, I said, "What do you want from us, monster?" And the monster bent down, and said, "I need about tree-fidy." I said, "I ain't givin' you no tree-fitty, you goddamn Loch Ness Monster! Get your own goddamn money!"

15. charlie131

charlie131 Well-Known Member

Gotta's love chef's parents in south park hahaha

ON a side note i thought the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy summed up the universe quite nicely.. If we ever do find the answers to the universe i hope it has some traits from that..

except dolphins flying off and eating all the fish... fucking dolphins

16. logikz

dont you dare cuss out the dolphins, three-girl-defiler-in-a-weekend-charles.

17. charlie131

dolphins are unholy animals and love children, they'll make kids walk like john wayne after there down with them.. unlike sharks who would put them out of there misery with one bite

18. logikz

alright ok i dont care about dolphins. im mad at you for what you did this weekend. i didnt do it so i... feel bereft. a direct affront imo.

19. Subjekt Music

Subjekt Music Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  20. charlie131

hahaha touche.. thing is i'm seeing them this weekend so it could all happen again