Did anyone win that video game "compo"?

Please do a YouTube announcing the winner from your cubicle
posted-on-february-10-2012-september-28-2012-by-starlette-mcneill-2k3dJv-clipart.jpg

Congratulations, You're Today's Lucky contender!
Wednesday, 11 May, 2016
Every Wednesday we select one lucky visitor to get a chance to get a special reward from our sponsors, as our "thank you" for being a loyal mobile user.

You are today's lucky contender! Join the army of more than 10,000 people who were smart enough to get a premium product!

Note: These exclusive prizes are limited and may be taken down at any time so act fast.

You have 4 minutes and 36 seconds to select a reward below or your spot may be given to someone else

Few Remaining
Apple iPhone 6s
4.7", Silver, 64GB

SELECT

0 Remaining
Apple iPad Air 2
Retina, WiFi, 64GB

OUT OF STOCK

0 Remaining
Apple Macbook Pro
15.4", Retina Display, 2.2GHz, 256GB

OUT OF STOCK

Like Comment
1 539 people like this.

Brian Nixon
I thought at first that this was a hoax and I had to enter my credit card information, or send an SMS, but that wasn't the case. You only have to enter an e-mail and delivery address. The courier called today to specify a convenient time for delivery. Thank you, Facebook.
Like 1 Reply Just now

Karen Greenwall
My macbook pro just came in the mail today!! Thanks guys!!
Like 34 Reply 08 May at 10:01 pm

Tim West
Thought this was a joke at first, but my iPad actually came in the mail this morning #legit and theres nothing stopping me from signing up to ALL of them, which I did lol
Like 30 Reply Yesterday at 8:13 am

Charles Wong
omg my friend said this was how he got his free tablet, but I didn't believe him. Just signed up. Will post back how it goes
Like 22 Reply 11 May at 4:21 pm

Naiomi Marie
omg i've got my iPhone in the mail yesterday, still cant believe this is real
Like 18 Reply 11 Mayat 3:33 am

Krissy Brooke
Wasn't sure if this was legit or not but got my iPhone 6s today. Thanks guys!
Like 16 Reply 09 May at 9:02 am

Lexi Benz
Free tablet was SO easy to get lol...
Like 5 Reply 11 May at 2:34 am

Tobias Rafton
Got the iPhone 6s for my girlfriend as a surprise (she's pissed at me because I missed our anniversary LOL) I also got a macbook for myself... sorry if I took the last one i think
Like 2 Reply 08 May at 11:01 am

Li Chan Hun
this is amazing! i never win anything before but today I am a lucky!! thank you Facebook! i choose iPad tablet
Like Reply 07 May at 3:45 pm

Back
Top Bottom