Did anyone use to record one in the jungle back in 97

alphabetty

I cant remember if it was a set by XS or SS, but back in 97 between july & august ( I have a feeling it was a week or so after princess diana's funeral) I recored a set on one in the jungle by one of the above 2 dj's. I rememebr it been around dianas funeral cos I heard the bells that played at the end of the service then I haerd this set and one of the tunes had some bell's in it pretty much the same as what they played from the church at her funeral.

Anyways, on to the point..... I really really really want to hear that set again, it had some BIG tunes, a proper darkside set. I did record it onto tape but I lent the tape out years ago and like all my best tapes they never come home :(

Did anyone happen to recored the show way back then, or do you think the is any place I can get a hold of it from anywhere. this is the internet afterall, place you can find ANYTHING!!!!

If I can remember anymore to help witht he exact set il post here.

One other thing while im here. The is a well known tune from years back. it went "tech tech tech nology" and was nice sounding, i thought it was full cycle but im not to sure, anyways its not that tune im after but on the B side (atleast i think it was the B side of this tune) the was a tune with a opera sample, Id love to find that tune and hear it again, its been stuck in my head for way to many years!!!!!

Sorry if my information is a bit scatty, i have been out the jungle game for to long and with all the years spent taking drugs and shocking out my brain aint what it use to be :P

Hope someone here can help...........

BIG thanks!!!! downlaoding loads now :D

Do you know where I can find a list of all the 1997 sets like the 1996 list I linked to above ??

Also do you know if the track "Neutron" by ed rush and Nico is the one with the opera sample playing all the way threw the tune??

Back
Top Bottom