Did anyone reach UNIQUE last night at Herbal?

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Got there about 23:30 and it seemed pretty quiet. Keaton was just finishing off in the Drum & Bass room, but unfortunately wasn't going as hard as I'd hoped. So we ventured upstairs to catch Loxy and Ink (supposed to be Ink but I'm sure it wasn't him) playing some Hip-Hop beats, very impressed! Badd selection of tunes from those two.

Went back downstairs towards 01:00 to catch 'The Executioner', but he seemed to be running a little late, so the BC UK (Maldini and Vegas) boys continued playing for around 10-15 minutes. The second to last tune they played was soo random it was dope, WTF was that?

Finally 'The President' stepped up and he rolled it out in his usual style, fat ass mixes, teases, and all the usual Andy C trademark techniques, one of my favourite sets from him in a while. He definitely deserved a round of applause at the end of the night!

Top banana :banana:

I cant believe it was so quiet, if a line up like that cant ram a small club at £6 a head what can? Good night on the whole tho, got way too pissed and ended up kneeing my mate in the face on the way home; a bloody mess.
Good to bump into all you lot, see you back in pompey.

wow Loxy & Ink doin hiphop! weird. Id pay £6 to see The Executioner fo sure!!!Im gonna have to go up to Herbal wen Im 18 cos they seem to do sum good nights there. All the Therapy sets Iv dloaded are phat!

Back
Top Bottom