Did anyone manage to get any promos today then?

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
I ordered Back For More for billdingo, that's it.

No sign of Beastman :(

There were some about but I've missed them caus I had to do some work today :cry: , most r out tomorrow apparently...well at chemical anyway. Only problem is thats a Saturday tomorrow and there's gonna b canine vultures about fat chance of getting wot u want!

On the subject of beastman - I really don't think its that good anyway, the flip is better. Pretty average release for the RAM crew if you ask me.

Have to agree with you about Beastman, klusta. IMO, it sounds like a weaker version of Ed Rush & Opticals 'Flightpath' off The Creeps.

stuuu said:

I can confirm that theres just been a positive sighting of Beastman in my record box, heh.

:rolleyes:

Saying that though, the shop that a mate of mine gets his whites from never got sent a copy. He's gutted. Maybe that happend some other places too?.

Innocence is the big one for me this week though along with the new Frenquency and Shakedown releases. Some real good tracks this week.

Caution said:
stuuu said:

I can confirm that theres just been a positive sighting of Beastman in my record box, heh.

:rolleyes:

Saying that though, the shop that a mate of mine gets his whites from never got sent a copy. He's gutted. Maybe that happend some other places too?.

Innocence is the big one for me this week though along with the new Frenquency and Shakedown releases. Some real good tracks this week.

Well we knew you would have it :finger2:

Nah, does not seem like many people got a copy. I have seen a few for 25+ quid on eBay already!! Madness.

Innocence is a choooon, need to get my hands on that :thumbsup: Hopefully by Thursday!

stuuu said:

Nah, does not seem like many people got a copy. I have seen a few for 25+ quid on eBay already!! Madness.

Sorry,

Wasn't trying to gloat or nothing like that.

Man, I feel funny today. Experienced the Full Valve Soundsystem last night in Birmingham. Absolute madness. DJ Phase2 did this wicked little trick with two copies of "It Aint Too Loud"

Birmingham..........rinsed it

And then he dropped Atlantis and it was all over. Havn't danced like that since Coventry City won the FA cup in 87.............. :slayer:

Caution said:
stuuu said:

Sorry,

Wasn't trying to gloat or nothing like that.

It was a joke :afro:

I can't wait to witness the Valve Sound System again :slayer:

I ended up nabbin' Beast Man, Innocence (CHOON!!), and The Truth.

Ya see there's a remix of The Truth and Thugged Out Bitch already? Didn't take them long :/

Back
Top Bottom