Did anyone go to scum tek? Witnesses needed.

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by xes, Jul 6, 2005.

1. xes

xes not a junglist really.

As you may or may not know,scum tek was on saturday night. Got busted on sunday morning at about 11. Now,suprise suprise,the coppers were cunts.

They have confiscated equiptment and peoples personal property,and then DENIED taking anything.They have also put quite a few people on charges varying from public order offences to affray.If anyone has any pictures or videos of the police in action at this party,then please let me know.

Thank you.
    xes.

2. ZESTOI

ZESTOI time for heroes.

You're off squatjuice init, I'm sure I recognise that name? I didn't go but heard about it getting busted. Unlucky mate :/. Haven't you been able to get witnesses off squatjuice? I doubt many or if any one off of here went tbh.

3. xes

I didn't go myself,just asking out in the forums where people might have gone to this on behalf of someone else. There's a few vids on the SJ gallery,which I've forwarded to the guy who's girl is up on affray charges.

And yes,I do post on SJ,but not very often,as the place is chocca with trolls. :D

4. playtoy'

playtoy' anauric

trolls.... of the normal garden variety type trolls?

5. Alba

Alba geddiddinya

i bet that broke a few heads at 11am on a Sunday morning when the party had been going from Sat night.

was it an illegal party or something?

6. xes

HA!! um,yes.

apparently there was about 40 rigs. 5 link ups. ect,illegal location (nudge nudge,think where they're going to build the olympics)

Free party people,never forget where you've come from,and how far we've travelled to get there!!!

respect.

7. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

Amen (y)

8. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

even though i cant be arsed to fuck around ina a dirty warehouse listening to bollocks Gabba etc whilst everyone around me is fucked to oblivion on Ket' I still have an overwhelming sense of respect for you free party mash heads! How can any group so mashed all the time be so orgainsed!

As for the coppers ..same old same old...fukin nobs!