Did any1 go overload on friday 27th?

chanty

VIP Junglist
any1 from bristol or surroundin areas hit overload at clockowork last friday? best rave i been to in a while, much better than one nation

chanty

VIP Junglist
big sets were, eksman with local MC sweet pea and logan D on the decks. harry shotta with original sin. taxman with evil B B2B fatman D <--- huge set. skibba shabba with nicky blackmarket and bryan gee. my fave set of the night tho was bassman and trigga with mickey finn on the decks. such a sick night. only ppl on the flyer i didnt see was herbzie and dj hazard. skibba shabba back to back was wicked bouncin off each other crazy. fatman an evil B got me buzzzzzin

chanty

VIP Junglist
which mcs were on hazrads set i dont remember seeing him? i left after mickey finn wid bassman n trigga i had work in the mornin

chanty

VIP Junglist
musta been after i left then didnt see herbzie either, fatman d came in the crowd to break up a fight i think sum of his boys were fightin wid sum of my mates. was a sick night tho wasnt it, did u cum down from manchester? was likin the cold cans of natch, not a fan of the 3 quid cans of warm strongbow though

djrowney

G13 RECORDS/SMOKESCREEN
VIP Junglist
musta been after i left then didnt see herbzie either, fatman d came in the crowd to break up a fight i think sum of his boys were fightin wid sum of my mates. was a sick night tho wasnt it, did u cum down from manchester? was likin the cold cans of natch, not a fan of the 3 quid cans of warm strongbow though
had a gig at timbuk2 the nite b4
we were on the southern comforts lol

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
I really wanted to go to this, but I couldn't. Had work in Taunton the next day.

But I can understand that it was better the One Nation. That was a bit of a let down night really.

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
run, is at native every tuesday during term times me thinks. check out the dsytle website. natives on the same street as timbuk2