Dexter Season 5 Trailer

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

Looks wicked. Probably best not watch it if you havn't seen season 4 yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
i have just fucking bust my nut all over the screen

BOOM SHANK!

---------- Post added at 19:34 ---------- Previous post was at 19:34 ----------

DEXTER IS THE SHIT!

marky1702

VIP Junglist
It starts late September man. Can't wait! Such a good tv show, going to be interesting to see where they take it as well.
Okay thanks, that's not too far away, I can't believe this is the last season though, that truly sucks. I guess it lakes sense for them to quit while they're on top. I think it's gonna cone down to his sister catching him or something along those lines...

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
has anyone read the books? i have read all of them... apart from the first book they are loads different from the tv show, but i cant picture him as anyone but michael c hall

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
Okay thanks, that's not too far away, I can't believe this is the last season though, that truly sucks. I guess it lakes sense for them to quit while they're on top. I think it's gonna cone down to his sister catching him or something along those lines...
its the last season? aaah fuck that!

has anyone read the books? i have read all of them... apart from the first book they are loads different from the tv show, but i cant picture him as anyone but michael c hall
i was thinking of buying one of the books the other day from waterstones. I read that start of the first chapter and couldnt read it in any voice other then M.C.H's. Totally agree with u on that mate. no one could have played Dexter better i dont think...

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
My missus has been reading the books atm. Apparently the first book is pretty much the first episode of season 1

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
Just started watching this and to be honest didn't expect much, but fookin hell its a banger he's kinda the anti hero of all anti heroes. can see myself watching the lot.
how far in re you? il bring teh rest over on my hard drive later

---------- Post added at 17:43 ---------- Previous post was at 17:41 ----------

My missus has been reading the books atm. Apparently the first book is pretty much the first episode of season 1
nah, book 1 is season 1, it follows the same story, just has about 3 things which are HUGELY different from the tv show.

book 2, 3 and 4 are completely different.... tv show was loosly based on the books. book 3 has magical gods and beasts in it and some next level shit.

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
watched season four again today/tonight.... TOOO MUCH!!!

FUCKIN HELL! Blood Theme makes me wanna...

such a good series...... uuurgh... 5 is the last series.. that sucks!

MAJESTIC

BishBashBosh
VIP Junglist
5 is the last series.. that sucks!

Season 7 is in the pipeline......

Only just discovered this show a month or 2 ago... currently at season 5 episode 10 and its fucking quality.

Debra Morgan and her vulgar mouth FTW.

Last edited by a moderator: