DEXCELL SEPTEMBER 09// 3 DECK MIX!

i was going to try write a witty comment about the tracklisting but its to much effort lol. Looks big thou and it's on the dl!

Thanks guys. Big ups for the cool words and thanks for downloading! Hope you all like it.

listened to this on the way to boudis (as i do with most of your mixes) and it's tight man, throwing in a few different tunes and commin up with new mixes with other favourites is always a good look for me. like to see you not rest on your laurals and changing things up. keeps me very entertain driving along.
although i'm not going to to lie to you, probably not my *favourite* per say (there's been so many others!), mix of yours - but it still shits upon 90% of the other tripe that's posted up here.
respect as always dudeage.

Safe for the honest feedback Rhys!! Legendary!! Big ups to you too Sam. Hopefully you can grab it soon bro!

I dedicate this mix and a big fat FUCK YOU to the haters, who bitch behind my back about my track selections. You got a problem, then say it to my face, instead of whining to your little boyfriends about what I play. I try to keep a nice variety to my tracklist's so that there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Why don't you guys go smoke a milkshake and dutch rudder each other to some Ice-step, you fucking trog, mop eared, fraggle cunts! :finger2:

:rinsed:

Times have changed, NO?

Back
Top Bottom