dexcell - lounge (gravity remix)

It's fantastic... techy and cheeky. Prod sounds excellent!

1:15 - 2:38 is my favorite section. My only gripe is that the BrkDwn goes on a 'loooong' time and when you finally hit the (what I'm expecting to be) big 1 at 4:07, the track is on it's way out. Imo, at 4:07: you should explode with something for a min+, and 'then' do what you do from 4:07 on out... sounds fine the way you have it, but I could definitely do with some fireworks coming out of that BrkDwn.

It simply feels like you want the Mixout to start at 4:07 and that's fine, but I feel like you jipped the track out of having a proper Climax. Track should be around 7+ mins long imho.

Total Jam
:brilliant work:

cheers peeps, feedback is well appreciated!

It's fantastic... techy and cheeky. Prod sounds excellent!

1:15 - 2:38 is my favorite section. My only gripe is that the BrkDwn goes on a 'loooong' time and when you finally hit the (what I'm expecting to be) big 1 at 4:07, the track is on it's way out. Imo, at 4:07: you should explode with something for a min+, and 'then' do what you do from 4:07 on out... sounds fine the way you have it, but I could definitely do with some fireworks coming out of that BrkDwn.

It simply feels like you want the Mixout to start at 4:07 and that's fine, but I feel like you jipped the track out of having a proper Climax. Track should be around 7+ mins long imho.

Total Jam
:brilliant work:

yeah to be honest i nearly put some amens in there! but i thought i'd try having it drop into a really stripped down section as a contrast for the drop, wasnt too sure about it myself but my matel said he thought it sounded sick so i left it. plus i was getting a bit bored by that point as well!

Back
Top Bottom