DEXCELL - JANUARY TWENTY:TEN 3 DECK MIX

Cheers bro. Just trying to get that sorted and released on vinyl. Someone else is going to be doing a little remix of it for the other side, all being well. I can't reveal too much at the moment, but i'm sure some kind of announcement will be made once we have concrete details.

Nice work man! :applause: all your tunes in there are pretty sweet if im honest

:D Cheers Bouds. Glad you enjoyed it. I'd thank you on the post, but alas there's no button for it.

Only just got round to listening to this as I've been a bit slack in updating the ole iPhone lately, but this was banging!
Bringing in 2010 with a BOOM TING.

Wicked mixing all round and far too many decent mixes to mention. That Deception/Beast Man was too much!!!!

You drew for Commix - Scarlet as well <3

And I drew for me raging boner.

Selllllllekkkkk

Downloading now... :)

Nice one Russ! Big ups sir!

Only just got round to listening to this as I've been a bit slack in updating the ole iPhone lately, but this was banging!
Bringing in 2010 with a BOOM TING.

Wicked mixing all round and far too many decent mixes to mention. That Deception/Beast Man was too much!!!!

You drew for Commix - Scarlet as well <3

And I drew for me raging boner.

Selllllllekkkkk

Cheers Rhys!!! Yeah I didn't realise how well deception and beast man go together. Deffo gonna draw for that tease again at some point. As for Scarlet, I forgot how much of a tune it was. I had a little dig through the archive and it was the first thing I pulled out. Smooth like a barry white LP.
Nice one man. :2thumbs:

Well had a listen last night in the motor and being completely honest and to my utter disappointment i really wasn't feeling this :( I'm not the type of chap to just go "Yeh bro, good mix!" if i feel otherwise, I hope you appreciate that Ad .. Just felt there were too many key clashes and it was a touch too trebely.. The mixing was spot on as usual, uber tight for 3 turntables but just wasn't feeling the flow :( I'll have a listen again but get Mixed in Key dude, proper sort out that thing!

Guardian is a 12A and Scarlet a 6B for example... Technically a musical nightmare!

dowloading, always miss these.. usually heavy enough for my liking... usually show me unkonw bits of the lighter side of dnb which aint a bad thing!!
plus ur dubs make me want to download, will feedback when iv had a listen in work tomorrow!

Nice one Russ. To be fair, this was the first time I'd been on the decks since we dj'd at the forum christmas do, so I was feeling a little rusty. Allow the key clangs, that's just how I roll. Fuck all this mixing in key shit. If it sounds good together, it sounds good together. I don't stick to the norm. I play by my own rules, no-one else's, not even my own :teeth: Safe for the honest feedback.

@ Evez, nice one bro. Hope you like the new material dude!

listened to it today in work, the first 3rd of the mix didnt do it for me, a cpl of nice mixes but towards the end was more my cup of tea the jungle chilled tunes u got towards the end are nice, really euphoric like just sat in a daze in work hahaha.
i cant be arsed to sieve through the tracklisting to find which tunes are urs and not but i know some of the phattys in there are yours, so big up!

Back
Top Bottom