Dexcell - Hit The Road

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
First off, this tune was made as a JOKE. We were bet by someone that a remix could never be done and it would be an impossible task. But we did it......
Its not quite finished but you get the idea...
Hope it makes you laugh as much as we did...
Audio @ www.myspace.com/dexcell07

lol funny shit.
good tune tho if ya got rid of that hit the road stuff would sound alot better!lol

LOL! just got back from the dentist and felt a little sick but you made my day I can't stop grinning when listening this with my half numb face looking like a total wanker, somebody needs to sign this shit! :teeth: i like it, big up you guys keep it up!

EDIT: oh and btw how about drumslice? wicked tune

Last edited:
FUCKIN BANGIN!!!!
That is some cool shit. Wicked production boyzzzzzzz. That was no easy task i bet.
Respect lads

Many thanks for the feedbackings chappies. Its appreciated greatly! I will post a better version when it is finished. It MAY go on vinyl as we have to do another bootleg/remix for the other side of "Always There". If not we might give it away as a free 320. We have also started a remix of Snow Patrols "Set the third bar on fire" aswell, but the project is very bare at the minute. I will post some audio up for that hopefully next week. We also should be going to record the follow-up to the Codes Of Conduct Mix this weekend if all goes to plan...
@ Logikz i got "Zero Zero" mate. Can't stop playing it!

Many thanks for the feedbackings chappies. Its appreciated greatly! I will post a better version when it is finished. It MAY go on vinyl as we have to do another bootleg/remix for the other side of "Always There". If not we might give it away as a free 320. We have also started a remix of Snow Patrols "Set the third bar on fire" aswell, but the project is very bare at the minute. I will post some audio up for that hopefully next week. We also should be going to record the follow-up to the Codes Of Conduct Mix this weekend if all goes to plan...
@ Logikz i got "Zero Zero" mate. Can't stop playing it!

hey if its goin on vinyl id love a copy!!!
but id realyy love a vinyl copy of drum slice!!!
also if ya in da bizznes of presin tunes id like to press a few tunes!!!lol

but id realyy love a vinyl copy of drum slice!!!

You have our full permission to cut it to plate sir. We were thinking about doing a VIP anyway :teeth:
Thanks to everyone who has posted feedback. Glad to know you are all feeling it. Big up your chests!

Back
Top Bottom