Dexcell - Fuck It (neuro/dark/dancefloor)

Fucking heavy man, really enjoyed listening to it!
Big up!
The half time bit is kool too, first drop is my fav bit though

its sick good sir, very spor type neurobass going on, get the drums as thick as the fallen and you are officially laughin.

Safe for the comments so far guys!!! This is the prototype version. We still have a lot to do to it, but it seems to be shaping up very nicsh :borat:

Big as usual guys you really need to get your asses in gear an get some vinyls pressed!!! (especially Boss remix ;)) But I seriously see big things for you guys in the near future. Also I would love to hear you have a go at some dubstep.

i like it a lot. specially when it goes into the half beat vibe. in my humble opinion the snare could do with being a bit punchier and i'm with logikz on the bleepz, consider that idea taxed

i like it a lot. specially when it goes into the half beat vibe. in my humble opinion the snare could do with being a bit punchier and i'm with logikz on the bleepz, consider that idea taxed

Safe nice one man! I will post up the new one in the next couple of days. Its a massive improvement on this one. We are gonna test it out at this gig tonite aswell, just to see if everything is in working order.

New Clip is up, this tune is still in the works lol but this is an extended an more updated version. enjoy remember to feed back we wanna know wats wrong/where to go with it. Peace! an thanx for all the support!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom