Dexcell - F*ck It youtube vid

Big up to you guys! When am I gonna be snap up a vinyl of your stuff ey? ;)

Right, as far as I know, this will be coming out as a mp3 Skimrok : Digital fairly soon. We have also been asked to remix a track called "Bravestar" by Malfoy(some of you probably know who this alias is) This should be coming on a Skimrok : Digital remix EP around end of summer time. Then we have some mp3's coming out with DDR in the not too distant future. Lastly, i'm very pleased to announce that we will have our first vinyl release of a very big tune of ours backed with possibly a brand new unheard track from us. I can't say too much about it yet, I will leave that down to the label boss to reveal more ;)

Last edited:
Safe for the comments so far everybody!

THIS!

also when the hell will boss remix be available for download or on vinyl, i fuckin love that tune :slayer:

I know you've been after it for time mate :) We'll have to wait and see what happens eh? ;)

like it even more now we get to hear a decent amount of it. i have to say though man, i don't know whether it's just the lighting or what, but in a few of those photos you look like you're properly receeding

like it even more now we get to hear a decent amount of it. i have to say though man, i don't know whether it's just the lighting or what, but in a few of those photos you look like you're properly receeding

Haha nice one Safety. Its what Fes calls the Nickleson hair line.

Back
Top Bottom