DEXCELL DEXCEMBER 09 3 DECK MINI MIX

Looks interesting! Would love to see a live video of you boys brocking out the 3 decks!!

downloading.jpg

Another fantastic mix from the one like Dexcell. Some really slick 3 deck action on display here.

Liked your new stuff as well. "Starry Eyed" stood out well. Also liked "Bangers & Mash". Although with all that no stop mixing it's hard to pick out what's what, especially with the tracks I've not heard before!!

How does the 'Unofficial Rmx' of Bangers & Mash work then?
You do the rmx, send it to Crystal, he likes it, you get to release it? :confused:

Big shouts to everyone who has D/L-ed. Much appreciated!

How does the 'Unofficial Rmx' of Bangers & Mash work then?
You do the rmx, send it to Crystal, he likes it, you get to release it? :confused:

Safe for the wicked feedback bro! It's just a little unofficial remix mate. We chat to Andy on AIM quite a bit and Trak started a little remix of "Bangers" and it just kinda started off from there really. Andy's got it, not sure if he's heard it properly yet, so I guess it's down to him if he wanted to release or not. It'd be wicked if he did :)

OMFG this mix is fuckin sickkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAHHH :slayer:

tunes just kept on coming out of nowhere and i didn't know what to do so i just kept on listening and really enjoyed it :)

oh yeah, props on droppin 'too late' as well, proper shit meself when that came in.

Nice one Rhys. Glad you liked it bro! I was browsing through the collection and saw Too Late. Such a sick tune. All about when it drops again two phrases in. Bleeeurgh

hahaha, yeah man you know! proper roller - doesn't get cained enough. tempted to pull it out for tonight now!

Back
Top Bottom