DEXCELL - APRIL TWENTY:TWELVE MIX

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
fb02v8.jpg

Tracklist
Noisia - Tryhard
Mattix & Futile - Burnout (Cold Blooded Dub)
Reeson - Hold On (Dexcell Remix) (Dub)
Talon - Compromise (Breach Audio Dub)
//Pendulum - Still Grey
//Q Project - Ask Not
Technicolour and Komatic - The Glow
Logistics - Sendai Song
//Commix - How You Gonna Feel (ft Steve Spacek)
Dexcell & Lethargik - Precision (Breach Audio)
Siren - Snorkel
Mtwn - Camouflage (Proximity Dub)
Livewire - Acclimatize (Climate Dub)
//Dexcell - Southern (Dub)
Koncept - Outer Space (Cue Recs Dub)
Dexcell & Lethargik - Inner City (Breach Audio)
Amphix & Zerbaman - Blurred Vision
Dexcell - The Lights (Breach Audio Dub)
//Need 4 Mirrors - Skiprope
Spectrasoul - Light in the Dark (ft Terri Walker)
Hamilton - Deep In My Heart
Noisia & The Upbeats - Dustup
DC Breaks - Era
Mattix & Futile - Wreck The Noise (Cold Blooded Dub)
Cyantific - Defect
//State of Mind, BSE & Bulletproof - Roulette (Gridlok Remix)
Dexcell - Recondite (Breach Audio Dub)
//Amoss - Flex
Indivision & Livewire - Apologies (Grafix Remix) (Dub)
Fred V - In My Head (Mutated Forms remix)
Fourward - Robot (InsideInfo Remix)
//Noisia and Phace - Program
Dexcell - Believe (ft Tamar Nicole)
Xilent - Beyond
InsideInfo - Bottled (ft Sw@t)
//Dexcell - Collision (VIP) (Dub)
Sabre, Stray, Halogenix - Oblique (Ft. Frank Carter III)
//Fragmentz - Transfixed (Dub)
Sub Zero - Protection
Talon Ft FS - Faded (Dexcell Remix) (Nu-Venture Dub)
//Fresh - Signal
Break - Trying
//Sinstarr - Black Diamonds
Paimon & Place2B - Funeral Trizna
Logistics - Crystal Skies
Sadam Insane - Triptych (Dub)
//Noisia and Phace - Floating Zero

Last edited:
yes smarty, havent checked out mixes much in these parts in a while.

good to see the TL's look gully as ever pal. right on it.

Bought my first Dexcell tune yesterday (digital unfortunately). You're now sandwiched in between Deekline & Diamond Geezer where you belong.

My heart's opening up to the more romantic side of dnb coz of you and your mixes. On it like a car bonnet fella...

Thanks guys. Cheers for having a look. Got a good feeling with this as we put a shit load of effort into mixing it!
Thanks for buying a tune aswell Dave! You should check out some of the old Skimrok stuff we did, as I know you're into your jungle.

quality mix mate they seem to get better and better. personal highlights for me were recondite > flex and snorkel > camouflage. always such a ridiculous variety and pace to your mixes, vair much respect to you

Nice one J. Yeah we try and keep these mixes as varied as possible. Cover the full spectrum!

Grabbed. Will peep over the weekend

Any any TL with a tune by someone called Sadam Insane has to worth a gander

Finally got a chance to listen to this, and it definitely lived up to the Dexcell standard of keeping me pumped while I was doing what I was doing. Standard quality of mixing that puts myself and pretty much everyone else on this board to shame. We are not worthy!

Intro was large, as I expected from Tryhard. REALLY feeling that bit with Ask Not and Still Grey being teased. Gonna have to acquire that Talon tune!

Again, any mix with The Lights is gonna get my attention. Love the feel on that tune, get it out soon!

Not a fan, honestly, of that bit with the Fred V and Grafix tunes. Don't know why, as I normally rate their stuff, but those two tunes next to each other just didn't sound right. I think that it also somewhat broke the flow of the mix for me, as it was really a certain kind of energy at the beginning and then became a bit different.

Special shouts to Sendai Song >>> How You Gonna Feel; two of my favs mixed perfectly. Gonna have to try that one at home!

I really liked the bit that started with Oblique and Protection. Love the vibes on both those tunes and really changed the mood of the mix in a great direction for me. Also the end of the mix was delicious madness.

Not much to say in terms of anything else, man, this mix had me pumped! You guys keep putting these out and I just keep eating it up. Big ups to yourselves, boys!

Big mix Adam. Faultless really. I've now bagged my third Noisia and my second Dexcell tune so I'm happy! Inner City is big big big mate...

I can't wait for that Burnout tune to come out. Have you had it long?

insane mix really, so much variation yet having such a good flow. nailed it big up :)

Back
Top Bottom