DevZ - People (WIP)

sick man!! get this finished off right and i think this will b ripping up sum dancefloors! nice work!

I think there is abit too much midbass mud in the intro man;P like more clean intros. and sounds like ur bass resonates too much sometimes:P maybe some more intense drums would do it too:D but real nice work man

yeah man. classic devzy soundin piano right at the start :)

bit synthy for me but still bangin.

anyways, how come your not signed yet? or are you? and did you get your 'if this world were mine' track released? still lovin that man...

yeah man. classic devzy soundin piano right at the start :)

bit synthy for me but still bangin.

anyways, how come your not signed yet? or are you? and did you get your 'if this world were mine' track released? still lovin that man...

cheers mate! lol i need some new piano sounds man..
n nah not signed atm..i dont really know many labels who would like my stuff :/
my tracks dont sound good enough in quality imo tho, maybe one day ill get there tho!

are u signed? got any releases forthcoming?

oh and 'if this world were mine' is not released yet... :( copyright issues got in the way.

Last edited:
ah similar situation for me i guess. to be honest, the more and more i read into it and think about it the more tempted i am to try and start something up myself.
ah man, lame. perhaps send it off for a master and stick it on youtube as a remix?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom