DevZ - Jusice [WIP]

yes devz get in there... im not big on the dancefloor stuff (hate it) but you are smashing it nicely mate. good stuff

---------- Post added at 00:41 ---------- Previous post was at 00:39 ----------

altho i listend to DT and Talon after this, and i regret to say you got some work to do if u want it sounding like that :p but i know you will some day man

---------- Post added at 00:43 ---------- Previous post was at 00:41 ----------

yeah it does sound a little strange when it switches at 1.40 mate, maybe if you could use that sound but make the riff more similar to the one before it that will work out better? its still working tho. its a big sound to be working with

I personally think that if you wanna change that synth in such a way like you did, you need more explosion on the drop.
but that's my opinion.
but in anyway, i love your work, keep 'em comin'

The drop sounds magnificent, but than it changes to this other melody that is not completely connected to it. Which is not bad , but you'll have to connect both to make it a flowing experience.
Overal EQ / Mastering/Mixing Is great, I wish I could do it like that.

safee bruvaz!
n yeah im gonna work a lot on the 2nd sound n maybe work on the riff a lil.

for the 1st main bass synth sound - do you think it needs more modulation? or more sculpture?

n horace i havent done much fancy shit to this, its just plain eq mainly with some good (vengeance house 2) samples.

yoo...

sick track mate...not really what im into, but i definitely see where you're going with it. I was was to say anything, i think that the main bass line on the drop sounds a bit too distant in a way... maybe it could be a bit more in ur face, if you know what i mean?!

peace

good track though man...!

very nice drop nd i love the arpeggios but imo it gets a little too plain after 2 mins, maybe a different bass pattern or some new synths would make it sound better

sounds very nice and bright.... good mix down, only real bad thing i can say is this really aint my cup of tea, yagetshme

Back
Top Bottom