DevZ - I'm Losing You [DnB]

remember you sending this to me a while ago, really good tune man, really well produced

thanks mate!

quick note btw:

So I'm running the Birmingham Half Marathon in 4 weeks time (Oct 23rd) and I'm raising money for the British Heart Foundation.

You can sponsor me here:
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/devan1989

if i reach the target of £200 before the marathon I will be giving away this track for free!

either way it's a good opportunity to donate some money for a worthy cause.
Please spread the word and donate! Thanks!

Last edited:
^^ Agree with this, very nice sound indeed! mix down is there, personally think the snare could have and another layer biased to the higher frequencies. Ravey breakdown is sick, proper clean! drumstep drop is fucking perfect man!! great addition!

Wikid!! big vibes. nice work! i recon the main synth culd b tamed a little more in the low-mid range, wiv sum eq tweekin. bigness anywys!

I had a feeling you were gonna annoy by having a sick intro. U proved me right haha

Sounds a bit too over compressed. Not enough space in the mix. Just bring everything down a tad.

Not too keen on the synth that starts at 1:30.

Drumstep bit is niiiiiiiiiiiiice! Really feeling that!

Vocal is sick! Yours or sample?

Big effort mate. Nice :D

haha yeh drumstep part is my fav :P
i think i did compress it a lot when i sent it through ozone, ill have a mess around n see if i can make it sound better

vocal is from the temptations, im hoping to get a vocalist to redo the vocals n hopefully someone can release this badboy lol.

Back
Top Bottom