DevZ - Escalate [Dubstep] :D

Kick and snare are snappy as. Tune is good. I sort of like what you've done at the second drop, that rythym, just felt it hit to suddenly, a bit out of the blue. It does sound kinda quick at this tempo too?/? Maybe if I was on speed.....

Cool tune.

Nice melodies in the intro.....very nice. Damn that drop is fucking sick!!! I'd like the kick and snare to be more in ya face if you know what I mean, real heavy and punchy once it drops. Not sure about the drum work after the second drop, to much going on, less is more in some cases eh?

Overall though the production is top notch, very clean and understandable. All the sounds in the right places

thanks for the feedback guys!

wrt drums - u guys want em harder still? lol...do u mean more low/high end or just more punch/slap?

wrt the 2nd drop - yeh i was just experimenting n seeing howd it sound...im kinda feeling it tho..u reckon if i made it slightly more obvious of that sort of drop, plus a bit less 'mayhem' it would sound good?

n thanks for the great compliments..its a producers dream :)

oh n subprime..it is faster (u got a good ear for music!) but its only 144bpm, not much more faster. :)

a lot better then most shitty dubstep that is getting released! like the 2nd drop drums but less snares/claps maybe but ur choice

big ups for all the comments guys!

im getting some positive vibes for the 1st drop but not so much for the 2nd...but if this came on in a club, wouldnt the 2nd drop make u get hype?

anyone else got any reviews for this..good/bad/ugly? :P

big drums man!! really good intro. mental drop, bass sounds are top notch. its KIND of original.

do find the second drop a lil much, but that MO.

big tune

i like the second drop drum wise, but think u cud make the synth fit the drum pattenr bettter.
i really like the trck tho mate, really good

Back
Top Bottom