DevZ - Distant [DnB] WIP

sounding lush man. really loving the vibes here.
nice bassline bro, i'd lower the phaser or chorus or whatever it is you have on the panned bass synth.. the higher pitched one. phasing a bit too much as it is.
thats really all i can think of, really great tune!
give the tune in my sig some feedback if you got the time.. cheers

PROD sounds nice and level/even. That SD is smackin! Overall, tune is cool... I'm not feeling the happy Leadwork (it goes with the Piano/everything else, it's just too happy for me), I think something Techier would have worked better personally.

Track is neat though... but there are a couple elements I would change if it were moi.

:keep Breakin:

thanks for the responses ppl...

navi i agree with the phasing..i kept changing the phase value but it does sound a lil ott still..

protoplasym ive been dying to get home all day cuz i wanna make a grittier bassline with a bit more character lol
gonna add a few more ambient sounds to beef it up and mess around with some other shiz..

ill post the updated version soon..

peace

maybe it could do with an old break to make it come to life but thats just me.. agreed with proto that its too happy but i guess its kinda dancefloor styley... but yeah this sounds nice man i like some of the synth noises

Back
Top Bottom