DEVOTION IN PORTSMOUTH - DJ PHANTASY

Sed

jungleravers.com
what do people think of this? any1 gonna come?

flier.jpg

YES SPARKEE U KNOW.

OBVIOUSLY OTHER MANS ON THIS FORUM DONT LIKE THE LINE UP, AS THEY DONT REPLY. DONT REALLY GET WHY THEY KEEP MOVING MY POSTS. THEY AINT EVEN REPLYED TO ONE POST ABOUT DA EVENT SO DONT REALLY SUPPORT IT AT ALL.
LETS SEE HOW THINGS GOES ANWAYS. RJM ONCE HELPT US BY BOOKING ON OF OUR MANS. SO I LET HIM AND RINGLE PLAY AT REVELATIONS. BEST RAVE IN SURREY EVERY. BETTER LINE UP THAN ANY RAVE IN PORTSMOUTH EVER. U WAS DER SPARKEE INIT.
MASTER X SORTED THAT SOUND SYSTEM LAST THURSDAY SO NOW I GOT HIM FLYING OF TO GERMANY ON 5TH APRIL TO MC ALL PAID FOR.
SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR THEM AND SOME DO. AND SPARKEE MY PAL U KNOW WHATS GUD!

SAFE FOR ALL YA HELP WID FLIERING AND POSTING AND SPREADING DA WORD.

YA KNOW YA GONNA GET HOOKED UP. BRING DAT CD ON THURS. ALSO I DUN KNOW IF RAIDEN IS COMIN IF HE AINT YOU CAN DO HIS SET. IF HE IS DEN 6PM SET IS WAIST OF TIME SO U CAN DO WEEK AFTER, AT A BETTER TIME. K

i will be in attendance, not seen phantasy before, boh :slayer:

it was moved because it is an advertisment, you are not an exception to the rule mate :)

you have emailed the event details, and it has been added to the events section.

see you both thursday!

Originally posted by sdm
i will be in attendance, not seen phantasy before, boh :slayer:

it was moved because it is an advertisment, you are not an exception to the rule mate :)

you have emailed the event details, and it has been added to the events section.

see you both thursday!

ok safe.

DJ Catch

:afro: :pimp: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Well All I got To Say Is Big UpTo Everyone. And oh yes ill be down there for phantasy its not every day you see a dj of his quality in portsmouth.
.....goner be avin it belive !!!!!!!........

boooooooooooooooooooooooooo......

MR Catch-Quality Beats Crew.

Back
Top Bottom