Devotion at concorde 2 last night

Mattg9

If anyone was there last night (sub focus, fresh, shy fx) i would really appreiciate some help trying to identify a track that shy fx and i think sub focus both played, its like a half tempo song, reminds me of head knot by noisia but more electro-ey, if anyone can help from that pretty much limited info ive given then awesome

cheers

I was there but missed Shy FX's set. Sub Focus played some electro and dubstep, was it one of these? Although he did play Wicked So by Hazard which is half tempo i guess?

yeh i think sub focus dropped it in his little electro phase of his set, i cant remeber, but i know shy fx definitely played it, it doesnt sound very dnb but its a real heavy tune

*i just listened to Wicked So and that was it, thankyou, its been stuck in my head since i woke up lol

Last edited:
yeh i think sub focus dropped it in his little electro phase of his set, i cant remeber, but i know shy fx definitely played it, it doesnt sound very dnb but its a real heavy tune

*i just listened to Wicked So and that was it, thankyou, its been stuck in my head since i woke up lol

Haha, no props man! RRUUDDEE Tune!!!

Back
Top Bottom