Detonate (Winchester, Hampshire) - Friday 18 August

Funkness

flyer-front.jpg

flyer-back.jpg

Party got shut down before me & the Jay Walker got to bring the darkness to the Winchester crowd all because one man got caught doing powder in the toilets. Oh well hit us up if you want us to come play at the next one

Party got shut down before me & the Jay Walker got to bring the darkness to the Winchester crowd all because one man got caught doing powder in the toilets. Oh well hit us up if you want us to come play at the next one

sounds like another case of reasonable-doormaning to me :gimp:

The venue was a total joke and made the whole exercise a real nightmare in the end. I'm angry for all those who were expecting to play. Still the next one will be bigger, better and longer.

sounds like another case of reasonable-doormaning to me :gimp:

They just shut the party down in 2 seconds flat, the thing is Savannahs is split into 2 floors, one for events such as Detonate & the other just a usual friday night bar for drinking. I said to the bouncer if somebody got caught downstairs doing the same thing would they kick everybody out? Of course they wouldn't they would just kick out whoever was doing it & let everyone get pissed, seems them folk in Winchester don't like those who are different.

Back
Top Bottom