Detboi - Joyride EP [Metalheadz Platinum]

zeroec

For me, Metalheadz has been really weak this year so far, which is shocking because my yearly top ten mostly consists of 50% headz tunes.
The Total Science EP has been okay and the Mako EP was one good tune and the rest fillers - all in my opinion of course !

Now this Detboi EP feels fresh which is kind of ironic because it sounds like a Dubstep release on Metalheadz.

But i like that this Dubstep sound aestethic takes me back into the nineties when booming jungle bass was what made DnB so exciting.

Last edited:

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
For me, Metalheadz has been really weak this year so far, which is shocking because my yearly top ten mostly consists of 50% headz tunes.
The Total Science EP has been okay and the Mako EP was one good tune and the rest fillers - all in my opinion of course !

Now this Detboi EP feels fresh which is kind of ironic because it sounds like a Dubstep release on Metalheadz.

But i like that this Dubstep sound aestethic takes me back into the nineties when booming jungle bass was what made DnB so exciting.

It's 130 BPM jungle music. And yeah, it's freakin' good.

Top Bottom