Detached Audio

Manu Forti

Detached Audio
VIP Junglist
Last edited:

2uha0cz.gif

Wicked release, love the contrast between the two tracks, not sure if I can pick a favourite yet as they're both good in their own right.

Like what you've done with the artwork too! :teeth:

Cheers Kaz!

Your guidance on the artwork was helpfull, i will develop it over time but this style is now the template for future releases.

The contrast will continue on these... Im thinking more upfront dancefloor for track 1 and i can sneak the labels roots in on track 2 with a more experimental feel.

Thanks again sir

Cheers Kaz!

Your guidance on the artwork was helpfull, i will develop it over time but this style is now the template for future releases.

The contrast will continue on these... Im thinking more upfront dancefloor for track 1 and i can sneak the labels roots in on track 2 with a more experimental feel.

Thanks again sir

If you need any opinions and ideas, please feel free to ask, more than happy to help! :2thumbs:

ideas, steve? you make tunes? link me up, im online all day today, talking shit, drinking, smoking, flipping, popping, hitting, shooting, slamming, honking, snorting, sparking, firing, downing, flaring and finally: blazing.

blazing hiphop doo-doo. as it were, for those who are interested. (room full of people img.jpg)

anyway, rons, smashing tunes. really dig both, cant really pick a fave, impossible to choose between the two. both have excellent bass under the drums, great vocal work, lush pads, and whereas options tune has those fantastic reversed melodics and bleeps, yours has a super sexy goldie timeless vibe which i am a total sucker for.

only gripe that i can find, on both tunes are the drums. options drums are simply not very exciting to me, and the ultra dominant kick snare punch feels somewhat exaggerated, and your amens, although very cool programmed, are a tad heavy on the top end. but thats it for my complaints, and keep in mind thats my personal and highly subjective critique.

two great tunes, good work men! x

ideas, steve? you make tunes? link me up, im online all day today, talking shit, drinking, smoking, flipping, popping, hitting, shooting, slamming, honking, snorting, sparking, firing, downing, flaring and finally: blazing.

blazing hiphop doo-doo. as it were, for those who are interested. (room full of people img.jpg)

anyway, rons, smashing tunes. really dig both, cant really pick a fave, impossible to choose between the two. both have excellent bass under the drums, great vocal work, lush pads, and whereas options tune has those fantastic reversed melodics and bleeps, yours has a super sexy goldie timeless vibe which i am a total sucker for.

only gripe that i can find, on both tunes are the drums. options drums are simply not very exciting to me, and the ultra dominant kick snare punch feels somewhat exaggerated, and your amens, although very cool programmed, are a tad heavy on the top end. but thats it for my complaints, and keep in mind thats my personal and highly subjective critique.

two great tunes, good work men! x

Cheers Karl!

thanks for checking bodo, brilliant to get some feedback from yourself.

Last edited:
We have some excellent drum n bass out today. Kicking of with two tracks from myself and @SteveR94 that demonstrate our unmistakable sound... Check iiiiit

dlnMoGr.gif

Detached Audio boss Manu has teamed up with newcomer K2T to deliver two tracks of true, underground Drum & Bass that recall the root sound of the label, as well as provide a glance into its future sound.

The duo kick off this release with ‘Khnum’, displaying a play on light and dark elements that showcase both a throwback to old school vibes, with a backdrop of heavy bass and airy synths, flowing into a more contemporary tone with crystal pads and a clean bass in a track full of depth.

Subsequently, ‘Decadence’ rounds off this two-tracker, in which the duo strip back to the root essence of Detached Audio with the use of eerie synths and atmospherics encompassing a deep bassy roller.

We hope you enjoy this fine release, loads more on the roster so keep locked...

Support us...
detachedaudio.bandcamp.com/album/khnum-decadence

Follow us..
www.facebook.com/DetachedAudio/
www.instagram.com/detachedaudio/
twitter.com/DetachedAudio
www.mixcloud.com/ronmackay3/

Last edited:
New music on Detached Audio.
To be released: 23/07/17

Detached Audio welcomes Newcaise to the label in this two-tracker release that shows off versatility through highly contrasting styles in each tune.

A Dutch duo with an interest in liquid sounds, Newcaise commence this release with ‘No Longer Alone’, exhibiting upbeat summer vibes with the use of trancelike synths and catchy vocal hooks.

‘Black Magic’ follows on by delving into a more ominous tone, in a track that is guaranteed to bring energy to the dancefloor. Heavier drums and duskier atmospherics convey the darker contrasting element in this tune and showcase Newcaise’s flexibility.

Although they've had a short career in the Drum & Bass scene, having started in early 2017, Newcaise’s display of talent in their first release on Detached Audio leaves us eagerly anticipating future projects from this strong duo.

Pre order...

https://detachedaudio.bandcamp.com/album/no-longer-alone-black-magic

Detached Audio's next release has just gone up for preorder:
Option ( @scrTchs ) - How Much / No Love (K2T Remix)

It gives me great pleasure to say that my remix of No Love is now available immediately if you pre-order the track. Buying the full release will also give you "Blueshift (Acme Rework)" as a special bonus track.

1) How Much
2) No Love (K2T Remix)*
3) Blueshift (Acme Rework) [Bonus]

*This track is available now if you preorder the full release.

Preorder the release here:
https://detachedaudio.bandcamp.com/album/how-much-no-love-k2t-remix

Last edited:
Detached Audio's next release has just gone up for preorder:
Option ( @scrTchs ) - How Much / No Love (K2T Remix)

It gives me great pleasure to provide you guys with the exclusive to my remix of No Love, which will be available to stream only here until the whole single, featuring How Much, and a remix of Blueshift by Acme, goes up for general release on the 13th August.

1) How Much
2) No Love (K2T Remix)
3) Blueshift (Acme Rework) [Bandcamp Exclusive]*

*This track is available now if you preorder the full release.

Preorder the release here:
https://detachedaudio.bandcamp.com/album/how-much-no-love-k2t-remix

Click on the artwork below for the exclusive listen to:
Option - No Love (K2T Remix)
worst.artwork.ever

Back
Top Bottom