Detached Audio: Taking submissions for 5 year celebrations project

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
Hey guys, hope all is well!

So, @Manu Forti and I are celebrating 5 years of Detached Audio with loads of music, mixes and basically just having fun throughout. And we thought it'd be nice to have some of you guys in.

We'd love to get some music in for the party and so we throw it over to you guys. If you guys have music that fits the Detached Audio bill then by all means, please email us at contact@detachedaudio.com. We would prefer submissions to come through here but if you have Facebook or SoundCloud, you can inbox the Detached Audio page at https://facebook.com/detachedaudio and
Please try to avoid inboxing me or Manu through here cause I don't check the forum as much as I used to. But apart from that, yeah, feel free to submit!

Here's a Spotify playlist of all our releases since 2017 from which I hope you can draw inspiration.

been mad busy working, but i may just write a lil piano somethin' n see where it goes.

also, hello steve its been awhile

been mad busy working, but i may just write a lil piano somethin' n see where it goes.

also, hello steve its been awhile

Nice one dude, looking forward to seeing what you got.
And hello, it has been a while indeed! Hope all is well with you dude :)

this is the good shit, you all need to realize reckognize

And my inbox still has no Logikz dubs hmmmm...

Nice one dude, looking forward to seeing what you got.
And hello, it has been a while indeed! Hope all is well with you dude :)

And my inbox still has no Logikz dubs hmmmm...

im working on it buddy, im about to write a dj krust type thing, a bit like true stories or soul in motion type krust. but dont quote me on that ok

Sounds nice. Will send something tonight, maybe I am lucky :)

I've seen your email, haven't had the time to get around to it, apologies! @Manu Forti hopefully has beaten me to checking it though, who knows *suspenseful music*

im about to write a dj krust type thing, a bit like true stories or soul in motion type krust.

Just quoted you, fight me

im about to write a dj krust type thing, a bit like true stories or soul in motion type krust.

Hey guys, hope all is well!

So, @Manu Forti and I are celebrating 5 years of Detached Audio with loads of music, mixes and basically just having fun throughout. And we thought it'd be nice to have some of you guys in.

We'd love to get some music in for the party and so we throw it over to you guys. If you guys have music that fits the Detached Audio bill then by all means, please email us at contact@detachedaudio.com. We would prefer submissions to come through here but if you have Facebook or SoundCloud, you can inbox the Detached Audio page at https://facebook.com/detachedaudio and
Please try to avoid inboxing me or Manu through here cause I don't check the forum as much as I used to. But apart from that, yeah, feel free to submit!

Here's a Spotify playlist of all our releases since 2017 from which I hope you can draw inspiration.
Bro these tunes are freaking amazing 😍

Back
Top Bottom